Sign in to follow this  
Spunky.Fresh.Designs

business card--input

If it was mine...   Capitalize Second line, change boat to Watercraft. Boat/PWC design in lower left corner, Phone number should be larger and standout more. And if possible a more professional sounding email. Gmail and Yahoo scream here today, gone tomorrow.  Just what I would change, it took us 2 months and 3 orders to get a good layout/design.

• Like 1

watercraft isn't a term used in yachting though.  good idea on the caps I'll give that a shot.  When he's ready to move into me building a website for him we'll give him a more professional email unless you have some email companies that are better suited?  thanks for the input 

Ok, I did not think yacht at all from looking at the card. Boat made me think of any vessel under 39' in length and vinyl made me think bimini or convertible top and seating.  ;D

Design a logo for the corner that fits in a nautical flag shape, that would catch peoples attention.

For email, the best is your site name. Some places let you access the mailboxes once you buy the domain and don't require hosting and a working site to use them. We use Ipage for all of that, never had a problem ever.

• Like 1

Yea I'm going to have to disagree with 101Led, I like the design, it's definitely a more modern look, the name of your business is what catches your eye.

I personally like lowercase text,

the only thing I would change is the colors. I saw you mentioned you should've uploaded in RGB so maybe that's all I'm seeing, but the colors are way too "neon"

• Like 1

Yeah, a nautical logo would be nice.

That tag-line is somewhat 'blotchy' (it's the IMPACT font that does that, and the all-lower-Case type)

I can imagine it will be hard to read on a smaller scale of the card.

Get rid of Impact for that descriptive text.

Orange and blue? Are you a Gainesville fan?

The colors are actually aqua and a toned down orange.  I printed actual size and all fonts are readable.  here's t

he back.  the logos are in the bottom right corner.

post-87878-0-30173500-1408487724_thumb.j

Had a yahoo email since 07 and it has never even raised an eyebrow with customers.

• Like 3

Had a yahoo email since 07 and it has never even raised an eyebrow with customers.

like a earlier post about email address i dont see the. GOSH HE HAS A FREE EMAIL ADDRESS I CANT DEAL WITH HIM THATS NOT PROFESSIONAL. i have used a gmail address for years i have a site but have never used the address.

• Like 1