hemi guy

can someone trace the derrick on this. i cant get it straight.

Another tip, Get a more square picture. If you are looking at it from an angle it will skew the whole design. Try to be as close to centered above the image as you can get, it makes a much easier time of drawing it out. You-tube is your friend for a while as you build your skill set. Several on here will help out from time to time (myself included) but I wouldn't count on it because we are all trying to make a living too and may not have the free time to do pro-bono work. 

• Like 2

Try This. But I'm also learning to and learned a lot from here and youtube plus trial and error and lots of undo. I did this is scalp.

traced

ungroup

erase xtra stuff

changed all the squares and triangles to white

select all then merge

Oil Well.eps

THANKS EVERYONE!!! I know i could have traced it with a better photo but that is what he sent me. my bezier kept closing the drawing. i need to go to you tube university to figure some more of this out. I dont do it professionally, just trying to help a buddy out. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Something that simplistic it's about as easy to just draw each part separately and then weld them all together once you have all the elements. There are probably 5 different methods to get to the same end product and all are correct, just personal skill level or preference.