Sign in to follow this  
haumana

The upload folder is full????

Ken or Marcus ... I was trying to upload a graphic to the Graphics Request bulleting board, but got this message ...

The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

That is why it is better to upolad pict to an image server as www.imageshack.us and then post the link here. The image will show up and it will save server space.

Just write your post and then click on the Insert Image button that is over the wink smiley and paste the url there.

I think we should not upload pics but past links and only upolad vector files and stuff.

Joe

Good call Joe.  I have to admit the main reason I upload a Jpeg is cause it's easier and quicker.  I do have a photobucket and it allows you the option of IMG, etc for posting.

Jenny

It was joe... I saw him do it...  ;D

...... actually maybe I was drunk.... It was firemalt.... Yeah, that's it....

Dangit... you're still here?!?!  :angry:

That explains why the upload folder is still full!!! LMAO

Guest sciondrgn

Ken, in the attachments option you can raise the space allowed to hold more, It doesnt mean that the severs hosting space is full but that can be the case as well.. generally I set the option to auto delete old attachements when there so many days old to keep the folder self cleaning in a way

Guest sciondrgn

sciondrgn:  If you delete the old attachments, then If someone write a how to, the pictures will be deleted and it will be of no use.

Correct.. Thats the downside to using that option