Brian

my business can you help me!

I am not having any luck with my business logo!  Can you help me! 

I have Sign blazer and sign lab but the lady who is making my shirts made me a file but it has a white background and I cannot cut my business name out for my trucks.   I can't open it in sign blazer can someone help me please!

Thanks for any help here!

post-4390-0-61880500-1407873621_thumb.jp

It opens but with a white background and I can't ungroup the name from the white box it is in...

I opened the file from Ballistic and it opened with no box around it. try it again.

Try this one.

I think this one is working!  I am going to try to open this in sign lab 8

When I open it I see 8 objects grouped together.  It is an odd placement.  Here I colored each group I found a different color.  You are going to have to break it apart to get down to individual letters.  I am using CorelDRAW.

land.png

Here is the eps with everything ungrouped, saved PS level 2.  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34207516/land.eps  What in the end do you want done to it?

When I open it I see 8 objects grouped together.  It is an odd placement.  Here I colored each group I found a different color.  You are going to have to break it apart to get down to individual letters.  I am using CorelDRAW.

land.png

Here is the eps with everything ungrouped, saved PS level 2.  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34207516/land.eps  What in the end do you want done to it?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!