Sign in to follow this  
mactube

Getting Started with Economy Swing-arm Heat Press

I'm getting ready to start using the Economy 9" x 12" Swing-arm Heat Press - 110v   from US Cutters . Unfortunately I don't have the directions to the heat press anymore, or they didn't even come with the machine...

Does somebody have a Tutorial online or can somebody give quick advise how to use the press .. temperature / timer and pressure ?

I actually just tried it out with 300 F and 10 Sec.  ( own muscle pressure.. since this heat press doesn't have a lock position in the press mode.. 

Worked pretty well with the Siser Easyweed Vinyl

• Like 1

Sisier is 325 for around 30 seconds then peel right away.  I then put a Teflon sheet over it and press for another 15 seconds or so.  Firm pressure.  Once you close the lid it should stay shut by itself until you lift the handle when the time is up.

Not sure what you have but there should be some type of black knob or?? to turn usually clockwise more pressure counter less.  It might be to tight the reason you cant close it the correct way?

I use a 9 x 12 for my phone cases that's pretty small to be doing shirts.  Once you get the hang of it I am sure you will be jumping to at least a 15 x 15.  I have a 16 x 20 auto open which is nice but found out for me I wasted my money on the auto open...

• Like 3