Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

prayers for John

he was taken to the hospital about 4am from last message - no word since but a relative thought maybe kidney stones - thought some prayers and good karma his way wouldn't hurt a bit - will try to update as I hear more

• Like 11

Prayers for John and his family.

Sue2

Prayers for John and his family.

I have no doubt he'll be fine, especially if he has a nurse like this one ---

sexy_nurse_06.gif

• Like 3

Thanks folks. Had surgery first thing this morning and they wanted me to stay anther day but I said no. Bad enough what I had without having all the rest to deal with.And yes Slice there were some very nurses but they all saw me at my very worst. Of course, I saw them at their very best as they were always bending over to deal with me

• Like 7

Was you in Johnson City Medical Center John ? It seems like a very good hospital they took great care of my Sister in law when she was there and my brother in law when he had his heart surgery. Hope you are back to full throttle very soon.

Was you in Johnson City Medical Center John ? It seems like a very good hospital they took great care of my Sister in law when she was there and my brother in law when he had his heart surgery. Hope you are back to full throttle very soon.

Yes I was..and they took good care of me. I will probably have a heart attack when I get the bill though

• Like 2

Yes I was..and they took good care of me. I will probably have a heart attack when I get the bill though

it most likely will at least cause a couple skipped beats. My inlaws had medicare that took care of most of theirs. My wifes sister was transfered to a nursing home in Greeneville where she spent her last days she just needed too much care to be taken home as she wanted. We spent many days at JC Medical Center and many nights at the various local motels.