Rip_frannie

License plates

Was wondering if anyone's had success selling license plates. I just got mine in and did a sample. I use corel draw and cut a picture of my dog out and used a night picture of pittsburgh. Let me know what you think.

I live in a 2-plate state, so there is no demand for custom license plates around here... :-(

Your's look good, though!

I do my fair share of plates but don't really push them.  I left a comment on your other post as far as your plate goes...

post-2057-0-18646600-1407466901_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-79110100-1407466999_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-00445000-1407467095_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I haven't tried to market them as of yet , just word of mouth. I was wondering how a carnival or festival would do. put people in front of a back round and do it like that.

I haven't tried to market them as of yet , just word of mouth. I was wondering how a carnival or festival would do. put people in front of a back round and do it like that.

Our Fair has a guy that takes pictures in outfits then prints the pics out  team up with something like that and you have it made.

I get car show guys, and car show organizers. And a couple of guys who want one for their garage or man cave. I think one off has a great idea.

I do my fair share of plates but don't really push them.  I left a comment on your other post as far as your plate goes...

Your diamond plate background looks way nicer than mine. Is it bought or created?

I have a 14 foot enclosed trailer , I was thinking about hitting a fair. Getting close to the time. Maybe I should really start considering it.

I have a 14 foot enclosed trailer , I was thinking about hitting a fair. Getting close to the time. Maybe I should really start considering it.

I bought a 28 foot camper trailer with a bad floor and water pipes going to convert this winter. That way I have it all place to sleep eat and work the events.