Sign in to follow this  
wickedstangs

Loading Media CE6000-60

How do you load your Media?  I normally use a 15 in roll and use the alignment line on the left but, when I go and cut, the cut stop at the 2nd roller?  How to manually set it?

Thanks

post-5398-0-49238100-1407440963_thumb.jp

do you have two or three pinch rollers?

The blade carriage will always stop at the last pinch roller, from your picture it looks like there is not one at both ends of material?

I don't use any line, I just make sure my pinch rollers are the same distance on the edge of the vinyl and prefeed it.   30" have 2 pinch rollers. Pinch rollers in center of grit roller.  I turned my pinch roller sensor and media  off right away.  I can cut from edge to edge of vinyl.  I don't need the cutter to measure my vinyl width. I know what it is.. I can put both pinch rollers side by side on the larger grit roller and cut small scraps..no problem.   That option is in Background settings

• Like 2

do you have two or three pinch rollers?

The blade carriage will always stop at the last pinch roller, from your picture it looks like there is not one at both ends of material?

2 pinch roller

All, I  have tried everything how do you turn it off please show me step by step, I can't believe I can't get this....

All, I  have tried everything how do you turn it off please show me step by step, I can't believe I can't get this....

I dont understand exactly what your asking but if its how to turn off the sensors then this is where that information can be found.

Turning off the media sensor is listed on page 10-4 of the CE 6000 manual.

Turning off the push roller sensors is listed on page 10-5 of the CE 6000 manual.  

post-78889-0-18634000-1409930590_thumb.p

post-78889-0-03648600-1409930593_thumb.p

• Like 1

are you sure you are not limiting the width in your cutting software?  the 6000 senses the rollers for width so if those rollers are 22" apart and it is only cutting 15" then it has to be in the software I would think - unless you have changed the hard settings in the plotter for plot area.  really suspect you are over thinking this one

• Like 2

are you sure you are not limiting the width in your cutting software?  the 6000 senses the rollers for width so if those rollers are 22" apart and it is only cutting 15" then it has to be in the software I would think - unless you have changed the hard settings in the plotter for plot area.  really suspect you are over thinking this one

I tried the book part already and that is why I was having trouble, I have try this dakotagrafx now... Thanks everyone fingers crossed..

I would align the vinyl so that the left edge is flush with the second grit roller from the left side. Move one push roller to the left edge of the vinyl and the other to the right edge of the vinyl. With the push rollers up, move the cutting head so that the blade will start cutting just to the left of the pinch roller on the right hand side. Lock the push rollers down and then move the metal stoppers up tight against the roll to keep it from moving around.

Alright the software I am using is signblazer..  It keeps stopping at the roller even with the media and push roller diabled.

just to make sure - as I am sure your are doing this- but the right roller is over the wide part of the knurled feed roller - right - and then set the left one as needed over the smaller part of the knurls?

just to make sure - as I am sure your are doing this- but the right roller is over the wide part of the knurled feed roller - right - and then set the left one as needed over the smaller part of the knurls?

Thanks for giving me a hand.. This is driving me nuts.. Yes..

post-5398-0-29291500-1410231739_thumb.jp

post-5398-0-98271800-1410231747_thumb.jp

Even when I turn off the roller sensors still stops 10" If I don't put one of the rollers on the knurled is pop,s an error..

post-5398-0-11844300-1410232064_thumb.jp

Align the left edge of the vinyl first, to the left of where you have it on this foto, over the grit roller.

Put that left pinch roller over that grit roller, on the left edge of the vinyl.

If you are over the correct grit roller area, slide the right pinch roller to the right edge of the vinyl

and it should fall somewhere over the large grit roller area on the right.

I dont think the cutting head travels past the pinch rollers on the Graphtec like on some of the chinese cutters.

The 2 rollers should be on both edges of the vinyl.

post-43059-0-86048900-1410233404_thumb.j

• Like 2

Why are you using the 2nd grit roller?    You can move the right pinch roller  of the blue mark,( LARGE GRIT roller) any where in that area.  There is a screw behind the machine to loosen and move it..  Put the left pinch roller on the 3rd grit roller.from the right.

Place the left pinch roller first on the 3rd pinch roller from the right,  then adjust the right pinch roller in that area....

Measure it,  3rd grit roller to large grit roller.....

you have to have the one pinch roller somewhere in the largest knurled area - for the second one it can be any of the other ones that make it fit like Skarekrow said ,  the reason the first one has to be over the big knurled area is that is where the sensors are for the material loading or running out - after that it just senses the magnets that are in the rollers themselves for width

• Like 1

isn't there a way to set the pinch rollers so the cutter will cut to the outside of them? Is that what "inside disabled" means? I know I watched a tutorial on that , but I can't remember if they said you could adjust how far they cut out past the rollers or just disable them altogether.