Sign in to follow this  
fillos

help me please

I have a problem with my carriage, uscutter plotter mh series. Writes continuously. How can I fix? Thank you.

post-87756-0-99697400-1407260679_thumb.j

Is the carriage head going up and down?  If not, you may need a new z chip.   If you have not grounded your cutter to your stand (if you have a stand) you need to.   Static can discharge thru the carriage head  and fry the zchip.

I had a similar problem with mine. It had a bad solder joint where the wires connected inside the cutter head. Remove the cover from the cutter head and see if one of those wires is loose.

Just a thought, but the placement of the pen-holder in the bracket is also a factor.

The MH requires the pen-holder (as well as the blade holder) to sit with the protruding circular ridge just resting on top of the bracket arm, not inside the slot of the bracket arm.

F2A9RV1H5Y9VO95.MEDIUM.jpg

I don't know enough about the MH to give you much advice but I wanted to compliment you on your choice to learn with the pen attachment! Good choice of playing around. Until you get it dialed in it's the cheapest option for new users. :thumbsup:

Thank you to all, however I have not solved the problem. :huh: 

Your not giving enough info to solve your problem..  Is the carriage head moving up and down? 

Contact UScutter tech support..

Your not giving enough info to solve your problem..  Is the carriage head moving up and down? 

Contact UScutter tech support..

Sorry, i dont speak english very well.  if i touch with my hands the carriage move up and down, when i cut or write the carriage dont move. i removed the cover but it seems to be ok. 

check that you cover is not blocking the blade from going all the way up, I had that problem and the carriage holder was stopping the blade from going all the way up.