Sue2

They broke into our shop...

Why would you want to watch your dog pee ? ? ? Sorry just had to ask  :rolleyes:

If the police did their jobs down here maybe it wouldn't be so wild west but it is what it is. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

All I got to say is this!   :lol: 

a-team-1.jpg

• Like 2

Well me too!! Ill be 57 in this year. At my age or Mr. T's for that matter we don't give a chit. The way I figure, I have lived long enough anyways  :thumbsup: If I would have known I would have lived this long I would have taken better care of myself.  :D

• Like 1

So sorry to hear that you had a break in. I work out of my shop at home but am gone about half the time. I put up a sign several years ago "SURVIORS  WILL BE PROSECUTED"  That and my 70 lb pit bull seem to have worked rather well. Hope you can come up with a good solution.

Why would you want to watch your dog pee ? ? ? Sorry just had to ask  :rolleyes:

HA!! I dont WANT to watch him pee, just curious when. I dunno. IM NOT A WEIRDO!! BWHAHAHA!

HA!! I dont WANT to watch him pee, just curious when. I dunno. IM NOT A WEIRDO!! BWHAHAHA!

Just keep telling yourself that and it will be OK lol.  I used a trail cam in the house to figure out which one was getting on the table when I was gone but he peed outside :)

If a dog is having problems they can't tell you. Dogs get urological problems just like we do and sometimes have a problem peeing. It is up to us to watch and make sure everything is working as it should.

Still seem weird on camera. But I understand what you're saying.