Sign in to follow this  
VolleyChick

Signblazer cutting in mirror when not ticked PLEASE HELP

I am beyond frustrated right now so any help will be really, really appreciated as I need to have some things done by tomorrow. On Friday I spent over 2 hours on the phone with support trying to get my Laserpoint 24 back to how it used to be. I lost the original SB disc and downloaded a more recent version that did not cut the direction it showed it would and a few other weird things. Long story short - eventually it was determined that my machine is older and in the set up I had copam and they changed it to creation pcut ct 630. It seemed like everything was finally right so I cut a few yards (OUCH) of vinyl this morning and when I started weeding I now see that everything cut in mirror - and I can't even find where its telling it to do that. I'm attaching screenshots of my setup in hopes that someone can tell me what to do to get the correct settings. Thanks for any help!!!

Di 

post-4335-0-48217600-1407007173_thumb.pn

post-4335-0-57467900-1407007182_thumb.pn

post-4335-0-43214300-1407007194_thumb.pn

Hmmmm, that is really really weird. Maybe if you go ahead and tick the "Mirror" option  in the cutup setup menu it will actually cut normal since it seems to be doing the opposite right now? It might be worth giving a shot.

Have you tried going down the list of cutters in SBE one by one to see if one of them will work? Also, use a pen tool and paper to save vinyl. Just try to cut/print something simple. Use the word TEST.

• Like 1

So, I tried "mirror" and now it flipped it from right to left. I'm so confused. 

Isn't that what is supposed to happen with "rorrim" ?