Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Who had the Samsung case that ???

Who was it that had the Samsung Phone that couldn't get the reception with the metal  insert???

I have had a few comments from customers saying that they had bad service or no 4G (Verizon) this is using the coastal cases with aluminum blanks. The cell service is bad in a lot of areas here in the mountains. I plan on testing out some of the new Conde plastic inserts. I tested my iPhone and the service did not seem to be affected. The only issues have came from customers with Samsung galaxy devices.

It did seem as if my iPhone does loose a charge faster but it's hard to say. I am probably biased and looking for problems. I didn't thoroughly test it.

That was me!!  I was the one who had the problems with the phone cases on the Samsung note.  I still check it every now and then and as soon as I switch cases I loose 4g in about 5 minutes everytime.

• Like 1

I am switching over to plastic.  (Not Conde)  I am sure this will eliminate the problem and at the same time fix the lifting of the metal insert.

The problem is I only have them for the 1phone 4, 4s. 5.5s, Samsung S3, S4, And S5

When I order more I will order some of the note two and will send you a free one...

The plastic is going to coast me a lot more but I think this will stop any and all complaints as far as lifting and losing reception ...

Here is a case with plastic I did for myself today I chose to have them done with a matte finish instead of the gloss...

One on the left first try to light added time and temp worked good.

post-2057-0-59520900-1406782275_thumb.jp

• Like 6

Maybe your missing the PM?  Did you get the new case with the plastic insert and did it help the signal?  Very Curious thanks Bill