Sign in to follow this  
KYSIGN

License plate for myself.

Today was a slow day so I decided to do a few tests and kill some time. I made this license plate for myself. It's just a cheap plastic tag blank with white 651 and Polychrome Polished Chrome - Silver. It was a test because the Polychrome is close to 2 years old or older. I used a 60 degree blade and the chrome cut and weeded super easy and the adhesive was still super strong after all this time. I forgot to use registration marks so the chrome was applied wet. I think it turned out alright. I cut a couple extra of the chrome and plan to make another using a white tag and black or red 651. Thanks for looking.

post-35520-0-17507800-1406770583_thumb.jpost-35520-0-32030200-1406770612_thumb.j

• Like 1

Looks good watch your spacing (center)

Thanks mr300. The decal is centered to the tag but it's hard to tell because of the angle I used to minimize glare from the chrome. Unless you were referring to something else. Thanks again.

edit: You were correct. I took a closer look and it is a little higher than center. good eye.

No problem the normal person would never notice that,   and it still came out good. 

Of course sublimation is the best way to go ^-^

post-2057-0-57115700-1406819537_thumb.jp