Sign in to follow this  
JessXEmoji

Ebay did me wrong today.

Had a buyer open a case and said they didn't recieve the item. Responded to the case with the tracking # showing it was delivered. But even after that Ebay sides with the buyer!

Heres the crap they sent me.

You provided tracking information that shows that the item was delivered to the buyer's address. However, the buyer didn't receive it. As a courtesy, we're issuing the buyer a refund for this case.

What kind of carp is that!

wow thats why I dont even deal with epunks no more. happen to me and I stop selling on there years ago. epunks sucks

actually jesse - check your account - they more than likely paid for it themselves and did not recharge you - I had 2 or 3 like that and each time they paid - not right but it is out of their excessive fees and not our accounts

• Like 3

I second what Dakota says. I have also had eBay cover an item when it went missing after delivery.

Looks like they did pay for it

But she can still leave bad feedback now that she won the case.

and you can reply to that feedback.

Looks like they did pay for it

But she can still leave bad feedback now that she won the case.

And if it qualifies to be removed,,  then report it, and get it removed...  I have done that several times...   I have had new people who just signed up,  or fairly new leave their color choice in Feedback, right after a purchase,  and leave me all 1's...  You have to know the rules, and what can be removed or not...