Sign in to follow this  
jbthrock21

need help with this

i know this is real simple but for some reason i'm having trouble getting as a eps. file   any help would be greatly appreicated!

post-44475-0-66250300-1406510072_thumb.j

all you have to do is vector the sun, or redraw it..  find the font and recreate.   You vector text as a last resort, Text does not vector well.

i tried to vector the sun but for some reason it doesn't come out right. i thought maybe someone had another idea on it

i tried to vector the sun but for some reason it doesn't come out right. i thought maybe someone had another idea on it

You will get more help if you show where you are with it,  then they can help from there..or give advice..  You should also tell what software you are using to vector with,  for more help.

i'm using inkscape to do my work (convert). i'm pretty new at all this but i always have trouble on pics that are not real clear. They always don't look the same as the original drawing. i was just hoping someone could help me out or help me on where to find a better drawing to convert.

thanks mb20 thats about what i can get just wondering if someone knew how to get it alittle better. Thanks for the help

Still needs a small amount of work.

(but then, I'm not the one getting paid for it, huh?)

That's pretty funny Skare! LMAO!

• Like 1

Good job Skarekrow.....

You are very generous with your skill.

I hope the recipients are appreciative and

not just abusing the intent of this forum.

Sue2

• Like 4

Skarekrow next time your bored let me know and I've got a pile of crap here lol. Your skills are still light years beyond mine.

• Like 3

thanks skarekrow!!!!  i really appreciate it and sue2 i'm definitley not abusing this site just really having trouble on this for some reason  just wanted alittle help   it's for national night out (no profit)    thanks again!!