Sign in to follow this  
Go-C Graphics

Creased EZweed

So here's the story. 

I needed 8 feet of hot pink EZweed for a shirt order.  I placed my order early Wed of last week because it takes 2 days for me to get it.   

Well low and behold I get the order Friday and it only has 2 feet of pink EZweed.   I check my order and 6 feet of it was shipped from Washington.   I didn't get it till today (A week after I ordered it).

Well their packaging from horrible.  The wined it really tight and put it in a box that was 2x's as long as it needed to be with no packing cushion.  

Now, about 4 inch in it's been crushed and bend and it goes through the whole roll.  

UScutter IS doing the right thing and overnighting (for Fri) me a new roll because if they didn't I wouldn't get it till Monday.  

But my Question is........... Is there any way to get the crushed/bent/crease out of this stuff?

I would just run it on the cutter with the crease.

When you press it to the shirt it shouldn't be an issue.

But that's just my experience.

I can't promise the same results.

I would just run it on the cutter with the crease.

When you press it to the shirt it shouldn't be an issue.

But that's just my experience.

I can't promise the same results.

That might work if the crease isn't so big it causes cutting issues. I know I have accidentally creased some while getting in too big a hurry weeding and went ahead and pressed it with no issues at all.  Cutting could be a problem though. 

• Like 1

Depend on   how bad the crease is. you  may be able to clamp it in  your press (press turned off) for a little while to see if it'll flatten. IF it's not horrible you can sometimes run it through the cutter as is.

• Like 1

Cutting IS the problem.   

It's not just a crease the whole roll was bent.   

Depend on   how bad the crease is. you  may be able to clamp it in  your press (press turned off) for a little while to see if it'll flatten. IF it's not horrible you can sometimes run it through the cutter as is.

I'll try that!

Do they actually have a hot pink color or is it like florescent rasberry? Got me curious now

May flatten enough but I doubt it. How much is it by the ft.

Do they actually have a hot pink color or is it like florescent rasberry? Got me curious now

Just posted a picture above.  

It's a Florescent Pink

Thought maybe I missed a new color. Next time you order check out the fl. Rasberry. I sell the crap out of both colors

May flatten enough but I doubt it. How much is it by the ft.

$3.60

After the fact I should of just spent the extra $6 and gotten 15 feet for $36.   

Edit----

Never mind on the cost, it would have been $44 a 5yd roll for flor. pink. 

I don't feel so bad now.  

You might be able to trim some of that off and go with a 10 or 8 inch wide roll. Too valuable to waste it ALL. I agree with Jay, I started stocking some of the florescent colors and people love them. Raspberry, Green and some pink. 

Try some florescent yellow on dark shirts it screams look at me.

I used what i could from the roll but of course I came up short. 

Lucky for me, USCutter shipped a replacement out overnight. 

I'll be able to finish it tomorrow.  

I need to get another order together and I'll get some Yellow to keep in stock.