Sign in to follow this  
Dawn's Design

One of The Reasons I Like US Cutter

I ordered several roles of HTV the other day for t-shirts. I needed 1' of purple to finish the job. Called to make sure it was in Memphis so I can get it the next day. The sales person I talked to sent me 2' free of charge. That's one reason I like doing business with them. Just wanted to say I appreciate it.

• Like 8

That is super nice. I haven't ordered much lately don't know why probably due to the sublimation business took off more than the vinyl. And I have Midwest Sign Supply about 7 miles away.

• Like 1

I had a roll of black htv come in messed up and called them and let them know on their webpage and i got 2 free rolls of black in replace of the messed up

• Like 1

And all I get are annoying emails asking me to review my purchases.

• Like 4

And all I get are annoying emails asking me to review my purchases.

so do it.

so do it.

I did a couple but how many times can I review 651. They need an opt out button.

Their customer service has been great so far.  When I had the Issue with the new Graphtec I purchased they exchanged it with our even blinking an eye.  From dealing with other suppliers in the print industry if I tried to exchange a piece of equipment they would have made me jump through hoops and still given me a lot of crap before they would have did the exchange.  The emails are annoying but I can deal with it as long as I still get the great customer service.

Customers service has always treated me well too. Gone out of their way on a couple of occasions to straighten something out.

Nice to know there's some good suppliers out there, shame I'm in uk I would use them, at least I get to use the forum, which is probably given me more help than I could have hoped for.!!!!

i had an issue once where -when they put the little pc of tape on to hold the roll, the tape gun cut my vinyl so therefore i had to cut off about a foot before i could get to a solid pc. All i got was an "oh sorry" -Bring it back next time- REALLY ? Like i am gonna drive back out there. BUT i have noticed where they are tearing the  tape pcs now. SO maybe it was happening more and i just got nothing for it. I do love to get my vinyl there tho and got my cutter from there. I p/u in MEM. Even got to tour the warehouse when i bought my cutter. So cool, i know geeking but i loved it. i could just reach out and TOUCH all those colors !!! :lol:

• Like 2