Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Another sad day for me

Got a phone call from my cousin today and he informed me that my uncle (moms brother) passed away last night. He was only 77 yrs old. The cause is natural and his funeral is this Friday. Please say a prayer for all the family. He was a fun, loving and sometimes a hard ass of a guy. However when my brother and I came around it was fun time for him. He would pour a whole can of lighter fluid on charcoal and light it my god that was so cool when I was younger. He also drove truck for the local dairy up north I loved that job he would take us to work when we would visit and we would get free cheese curds. and one time my bike chain and brakes broke and he came down for a visit and he helped me fix it. We had some awesome times and those I remember. At least mom and uncle will be together with their parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and a nephew. I seriously cant take anymore deaths.

Sorry for your loss. You've been through a lot this year.

• Like 1

That is an understatement.

Jan Mom loses half her foot

Feb Mom has heart attack makes it through

April Trouble one of the family cats passed away

May 19 dad gets hip replaced

May 25 Mom passes away

July 22 uncle passes away

Do I get a no problems for the rest of the year pass?

Hatter sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family. You have had a bad year but I think you maybe getting tested and so far you are passing with flying colors

Bob

Bob that's just cause I have been drowning myself in learning new things I think if it wasn't for a family that sticks together, and a supportive crew here on the forum. I appreciate everyone's prayers.

Well now you have something new to learn. Etching glass

Bob,

oh this is a scary thing for me to learn. I have done mugs and glasses before but the mirrors and glass all new subject specially how you etch I have to learn to master the blasting. And I'm lovin' what I have learned and done so far.. Just wish my activation for the forum would show. 

Sending Prayers, feeling your pain. My Mom and Dad, the wifes Mom and Dad, all passed within two years , back in the nineties. You get kinda numb to it after a couple. Hated to hear the phone ring. That was back when the phone would ring, and you had to 'go' answer it.