Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Motorcycle mirror painted

Yesterday I finally got the chance to paint the motorcycle mirror. I used testors Revvved red metallic laquer paint and its beautiful. Now  I noticed after putting it up to light I need to add another coat if I decide to light it from the back but it looks nice. Any comments good or bad are welcome.

post-35756-0-95423900-1405959116_thumb.j

• Like 4

Hatter looks real good now that it is painted. Why are you going to back light it? 

Bob

rlvied I decided not to back light it I like it like this however I could the light shines through the paint and looks really nice. However I'm lazy and don't feel like making a box for it so its not going to happen lol

Hatter I can understand not wanting to make the frame. I have a couple laying around that I don't feel like making a frame or base for.

There are still a couple of dragons laying here and starting to work on another bar sign for a guys man cave

Bob

Bob,

I actually am using the cheap plastic frame it came with and it doesn't look half bad. Now if I was to sell this I would get a frame for it.

Ok, I'm stumped...  How exactly do you mount a mirror like this on a motorcycle?

;D

• Like 1

Ok, I'm stumped...  How exactly do you mount a mirror like this on a motorcycle?

;D

Goodness havent you ever seen the Red Green show...if women dont find you handsome they should at least find you handy

Haven't seen that in years. Now I'm missing it.