livinloudgraphics

I'm stumped

Hello I had flexi 8.1 on my original computer and it crashed can't upload anything off harddrive. Well I found my old copy of flexi 7 and open it and all etc etc but when I go to open a flexi (fs) to the flexi7 it says unexpected file format shouldnt it upload the same or what.. is something different on software between each one.

I think there is differences between versions.  You can probably  open files from previouis versions but not ones from newer versions.  I tried exporting a file and found I could export in 4 different versions.

post-24657-0-55667400-1405494608_thumb.j

I think you would have to go onto a computer with a newer version of Flexi (8.1 or above) and export it as a Flexi 7 or older for it to work on your version of Flexi 7.0.

• Like 1

That's were I'm having my troubles because I bought a old sign company a while back that had all of that stuff on the computer. And now I can't find any of my backup disk and most people I ask won't help because they run there own stuff or use different software.I'm beginning to Wondering if flexi 10 would be good to purchase

You can pick up Flexistarter 10 and cut with it.  ...  Can be had for under $130 on the big auction site.   All I cut with is Flexistarter..

• Like 1