eddieb378

New test project

Ok first off I want to thank each and everyone of you that has helped me,I was almost to the give up point on sub work but with the help you guys give me I think it's gonna work.I got the right paper in yesterday so I tested it out on a license plate for my truck needless to say It came out great.

post-5354-0-54017600-1404913335_thumb.jp

Looks like the camo is a bit dark. and a hint of pink in the white. If it is  be sure to do a head cleaning and nozzle check. also press for a few seconds less. Had that happen dropped the time 5 seconds and they were pure white again. Over all looks great. Never give up put it aside  and do it later.

Looks good, usually paper is the culprit usually not using the right side of It or buying the cheap brand. As for the pink in the white I believe that might be due to gas escaping might have to go a little tighter on the pressure. Or maybe form of ghosting with lifting the paper.

Did that with the paper to forgot and used the darker side. Wow did that make for a messy picture. Bought a new oven and have been scared to try it. so today i get a order for 2 cups we will see if it works better then the Rosewill.

Looks good, usually paper is the culprit usually not using the right side of It or buying the cheap brand. As for the pink in the white I believe that might be due to gas escaping might have to go a little tighter on the pressure. Or maybe form of ghosting with lifting the paper.
yea that first paper I got off eBay looked the same on both sides but the one I got from Conde you could tell the difference in the sides so I am very happy.i will add a little more pressure but guys I think what you are see is a product of a crappy cell phone pic.i do think the camo is a tad dark but the white is really bright with no shades of pink
  • Like 1

Looks good and I almost got out of sub because of the same paper so I know the relief you felt when 1 finally came out right.

Good glad you are getting it ,  and good images are the key remember garbage in garbage out on any images

Ok so tonight I did a phone case with a chevron glitter look to it and on the blue chevron stripe turned out great but the white part has a pink tint to it. I did a nozzle check and cleaned it,printed it out again and I can still see a pink tint.Any ideas guys?

Is the pink cast visible on the printed paper, or only after pressing?

Does the printing turn pinkish while pressing?

Is your press 100% clean and are you using 2 sheets of protective paper when you press, one below and one above?

Which color profile are you using when you print?

For future reference, try putting your final product in front of a white piece of paper when shooting your picture - if it is now, then your camera is adding a serious color shift to your image... and that makes it tough for us to diagnose.

The pink could be from the initials your using. Is your pressure tight enough? are you taping it down good. It looks like dye migration,

I can see the pink when it print it out

If you can see it on the page when it prints, then it's not a pressing/pressure issue.

Either the original file has a pink cast to it, which may not be visible on the screen, or there is a problem with the profiles, or maybe even the printer itself.

Load up the image on your computer and put it against a white background and see if any pink tinge is visible.  It not, try printing an image with a lot of white space surrounded by color and see if pink is showing up.

My guess is that the original image has some pink that you're just not seeing, in which case you can tweak the colors slightly in PhotoShop, Photo Paint, Gimp or whatever raster art program you prefer.

• Like 1

I agree with OW theres got to be a slight pink hue to the image, or some reason the red jet on the printer is being triggered. Do you have another printer to print a test out on to see if this is the issue?

print the file up on that with plain paper and see if the pink shows up this way we can isolate if its the printer or ink profile

post the file. I see three colors Blue, Light Pink and white speckles. My screen is calibrated for sublimation.

I will post the file this afternoon and make another print on my other printer.

How do you calibrate your screen for sublimation? If I buy one of them monitor calibraters how do I do this?