smendlik

I think I might have a problem...

...I'm addicted to sublimation printing.  I made these two phone cases for my daughter tonight.  She absolutely loved them and my wife was even impressed, which she isn't normally with the things I do!!!

post-34212-0-68491100-1404876200_thumb.j

• Like 2

yup - soon you will have tubs of blanks - it just seams to accumulate 

Thanks all, especially for welcoming me to the club for the addicted!  My 17 year old daughter was jumping up and down with excitement over these and is already hitting me up for me.  I'm already planning out my next order for blanks!

I made the mistake of showing my daughter Conde's website, now she is asking me if I can make all kinds of things for her! 

Thanks for the compliments all.

I made the mistake of showing my daughter Conde's website, now she is asking me if I can make all kinds of things for her! 

Thanks for the compliments all.

If you think you're addicted to sublimation now, wait until the first time you place an order from Conde with the plan to order $15 worth of stuff and you kind of black out and come to find $185 worth of stuff in your shopping cart...

• Like 1

We sublimation addicts have meetings every Thursday at 7pm Central if you would like to join the meeting let me know lol. I originally was not going to get into sublimation but then my dad found conde and coastal business and well lets just say that was the end of that.

We sublimation addicts have meetings every Thursday at 7pm Central if you would like to join the meeting let me know lol. I originally was not going to get into sublimation but then my dad found conde and coastal business and well lets just say that was the end of that.

Sorry but I won't be attending any meetings as that's for quitters and I ain't no quitter!!

• Like 1

I just got off the phone with Conde Thursday.....just over 400 bucks is what that phone call cost me  :o  ;)

The package should arrive tomorrow!

• Like 1

I just got off the phone with Conde Thursday.....just over 400 bucks is what that phone call cost me  :o  ;)

The package should arrive tomorrow!

I hear you, my $250 order arrives Wednesday :huh:

• Like 1

And everybody says long distance calls are free

• Like 1

I had an 800 order from coastal come awhile back I don't think the fedex guy liked me too much lol.

My UPS guy stopped liking me awhile ago but that's all Sanmar boxes.

Jay I have seen those boxes awhile ago lol. Now the USPS guy hates me cause I order lots of priority boxes, and envelopes lol

Mfatty I agree, some of the sublimation stuff is expensive. Like I got the Mantle clocks 45.00 and its nothing but mahogany stained MDF board with Hardboard tiles and a cheap clock mechanism.

Mfatty I agree, some of the sublimation stuff is expensive. Like I got the Mantle clocks 45.00 and its nothing but mahogany stained MDF board with Hardboard tiles and a cheap clock mechanism.

Ouch, now way to make a profit off of something of that (low) quality.

I need to correct that was for 2 clocks its 44.26 divide that by 2 and you end up with $22.13 and your suppose to be able to charge 35 to 45 a piece due to personalization. I found it sort of smarter to go and buy strip oak or pine at the local Menards or Home Depot and build it yourself,  at least you can say it was pretty much built in the USA and is of hardwood.