wickedstangs

Working on a T-Shirt Site

Simple, clean, effective.  Plugs right in to your forum / user base... Perfect.

Who are you hosting with? 

• Like 1

When I see the dark part at the bottom the 1st thing I think of is your site is haunted. 

It looks like something out of a horror movie. 

"The web site has eyes."

• Like 1

Simple, clean, effective. Plugs right in to your forum / user base... Perfect.

Who are you hosting with?

I have my own VPS servers I rent from knownhost for all my other forums I maintain and run.

When I see the dark part at the bottom the 1st thing I think of is your site is haunted. 

It looks like something out of a horror movie. 

"The web site has eyes."

Ok fixed it up a bit and got rid of the eyes.. :)  And made all the shirts black now.

post-5398-0-65714100-1404779481_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Very slick looking site. Having all the tees be black really helps it look organized.

What CMS and shopping cart are you running?

Very slick looking site. Having all the tees be black really helps it look organized.

What CMS and shopping cart are you running?

thanks trying get it up and going now that I spent money on the Graphtec, I am using open source (opencart).

OpenCart is good...i am currently using OsCommerce cart system...having some issues with it, and may be switching to OpenCart soon.

Issue i am having is, right now i only have 3 items in my system, all different prices. When someone buys something and it gets processed (thru paypal) i get the notification from paypal that i got money and i get the amount as well as the persons name/address...but no item details show up...and since i only have 3 items, i can quickly figure out what item they bought.

And then when i go into my admin panel, my system and database show no record of the transaction...

Im gonna spend a few more weeks trying to figure it out..if i get nowhere with it, im switching to OpenCart...heard many good things about it.

• Like 1

OpenCart is good...i am currently using OsCommerce cart system...having some issues with it, and may be switching to OpenCart soon.

Issue i am having is, right now i only have 3 items in my system, all different prices. When someone buys something and it gets processed (thru paypal) i get the notification from paypal that i got money and i get the amount as well as the persons name/address...but no item details show up...and since i only have 3 items, i can quickly figure out what item they bought.

And then when i go into my admin panel, my system and database show no record of the transaction...

Im gonna spend a few more weeks trying to figure it out..if i get nowhere with it, im switching to OpenCart...heard many good things about it.

If you need help with installation or tweaking just let me know I can help... Even with customizing....  I have played with OsCommerce when it first came out might have to install and play with it to give you a hand.. Just let me know..

Ok man...I just installed Opencart yesterday..gonna pm u on some stuff I need help with.

• Like 1

Ok man...I just installed Opencart yesterday..gonna pm u on some stuff I need help with.

Sounds good.