eddieb378

Help me before I throw my laptop

The sc on the image below is what I am after.This is the only picture of the logo I have and I can Not get It to vectorize because of a shadow on it.This logo is not to be confused with the gamecocks baseball logo because of the the letters wrap are different.I need this logo for a shirt but its just a one off deal so paying someone to vectorize this like I normally would do doesn't make sence.any help would be wonderful.

post-5354-0-50630900-1404483119_thumb.jp

This is not copy righted by my understanding. The copyrighted version has the top of the C behind the S where this has The C in front of the S.

This is not copy righted by my understanding. The copyrighted version has the top of the C behind the S where this has The C in front of the S.

I would guess to close as the suggestion is there because it looks so close to the copyright one ...

I know this isn't the same but I think the same intent is there?

post-2057-0-26955900-1404490272_thumb.jp

On top of all the above, that would be one of the simplest hand trace jobs you could pick. You have been a member on here since 2009 and by now you should have developed the skills to trample any copyright you choose to infringe upon. (In no way do I condone infringement) 

• Like 1

I wouldn't want to go to court over it.I feel pretty sure I'd pay my lawyer to tell me I was screwed. It appears to have the intent of infringment and I bet that would be enough to get you in trouble. It's like taking the Nike swoop and changing the text you would be in violation of copyright and/or trademark.

• Like 1

I have never hand traced myself if auto trace couldn't give me a decent result I have always paid to have it vectorized.

You should be able to get a decent trace after you edit the image in say photoshop or any one of the free online photo editing web pages. There are tons of examples and how to's all over this forum.