iamandy

To the Dungeon(basement)!

Long story short, My "Hobby" has "gotten out of control", according to my girlfriend. I now need to move my operation to the basement. Living in the Tropics of New England, we have Humid summers and freezing winters. If I do move my "hobby" to the basement, what will the effects my vinyl rolls be? Would there be any?

My "office" is below grade in the Midwest and neither the equipment, supplies, nor my self esteem are any worse for the experience. However I do dehumidify during the summer and the move was made on my own; not the result of another's edict, so you may experience different results. 

You want to keep the basement dry in the summer like edge dehumidify, Keep the vinyl off the concrete, and in the summer make sure there is some humidity and keep it at a warm but not too hot with a space heater if you can use one. This is also good advice for any equipment you have you don't want corrosion to happen. Make sure all plugs are grounded and any cords aren't going through any puddles. If your storing shirts, or any fabric I would suggest some plastic bins.

• Like 2

Tell her to move to the basement. But first, can you run faster than her? ;D

Can I have your stuff when she kills you?