Sign in to follow this  
wickedstangs

Vector Images (Enhanced Lic.)

Resale the decals, of the images?      Uscutter has discs of clipart..  many online.  Ebay.  other  auctions. Amazon.    Pretty ez to search..  Vector designs  images...clipart.   depends on what category you want to sell.  Stars? Stripes?,  Horses?..  what ever is pretty much out there. 

How is the Graphtec? 

• Like 1

SignTorch has a whole bunch of good art too for reasonable prices too. I draw most of my own but I don't do the "sticker" market so I don't need to have that many ideas. LOL

I was looking at vector images and noticed that some have enhanced licenses.  Which is pretty cool. I just thought maybe some of you get your images and have no issues with copyright?

post-5398-0-69883200-1404180655_thumb.pn

Resale the decals, of the images?      Uscutter has discs of clipart..  many online.  Ebay.  other  auctions. Amazon.    Pretty ez to search..  Vector designs  images...clipart.   depends on what category you want to sell.  Stars? Stripes?,  Horses?..  what ever is pretty much out there. 

How is the Graphtec? 

Trying to get into makeing shirt and would like to come up with some unique designs.  I would also like to have some that are not unique and sale them.

So far the Graphtec is doing good.  I am trying to learn it at the moment.. :)

I have purchased vectors from stock sites and was unimpressed. They were just poorly traced versions of their raster versions.

• Like 1