joker

My weekend trip

So i had to travel up north to Pennsylvania this past weekend. I left last thursday afternoon due to wanting to knock out some hours of driving. so i drove 5 hours and stayed in Florence SC. Well before i got there i stopped at a Walmart in Walterboro SC to look for a cheap Gps due to mine just quit working. Well did not find anythin and left the store and went on to Florence. While in the hotel my wife got a facebook message on her business page. A lady seen the back windo decal i just did and got her info. The lady stated that we had clipped her in the parking lot. Not her car put clipper her physically. So i and my wife started to think of everything. Well the lady said she had filed a report and called the Florida DMV due to i have a florida tag. So at 1100 that night i called the Walterboro police and asked if a report was filed and they said no. So we went on about our trip and came back home and not heard a word. So i am putting this out so some people see a business on a vehicle and think they can scam you for something. 

By the way for all that live up north in Penn. and New Jersey and any other states ups there you people are some damn crazy ass drivers....

• Like 2

When my parents use to do magic shows they had a van and the spare wheel was on the back with the solid fiberglass tire cover. Well at the time my dad vinyl lettered that back with his name and our phone number. He decided to go up into Minnesota to visit a magic shop he knew the owner at. I stayed home to take care of the animals and the house. Now mind you I was 16 at the time but I remember this still cause it was so funny. I get a call from a lady who was driving behind my dad and started bitching how bad of a driver I was and all Wisconsin people drive like crap and asked me what I thought of that. So in a kind manor I said ma'am Im not in Minnesota I do not have my license yet, and I believe your still pissed that the Vikings suck compared to the packers, and hung up.

• Like 2

So i had to travel up north to Pennsylvania this past weekend. I left last thursday afternoon due to wanting to knock out some hours of driving. so i drove 5 hours and stayed in Florence SC. Well before i got there i stopped at a Walmart in Walterboro SC to look for a cheap Gps due to mine just quit working. Well did not find anythin and left the store and went on to Florence. While in the hotel my wife got a facebook message on her business page. A lady seen the back windo decal i just did and got her info. The lady stated that we had clipped her in the parking lot. Not her car put clipper her physically. So i and my wife started to think of everything. Well the lady said she had filed a report and called the Florida DMV due to i have a florida tag. So at 1100 that night i called the Walterboro police and asked if a report was filed and they said no. So we went on about our trip and came back home and not heard a word. So i am putting this out so some people see a business on a vehicle and think they can scam you for something. 

By the way for all that live up north in Penn. and New Jersey and any other states ups there you people are some damn crazy ass drivers....

You drove through SC but you're complaining about northern drivers ? ? ? These people try to play tag with me because of the lettering on my vehicles. I think they give anybody a license down here.

• Like 1

Joker you are right about the drivers in Pa. And New Jersey but most of them are passing thru from Florida and other southern states. I live in Delaware and travel in NJ and they are the worst drivers

Bob

• Like 1

I mean i was traveling 70 in a 55 and they were blowing their damn horns at me. It was crazy.. 

Should try Los Angeles some time. You can actually get a ticket for "impeding the flow of traffic" while going the speed limit.