Sign in to follow this  
felipeagm

MH721 AYUDA - HELP!!

tengo un plotter nuevo mh721 MK2, al hacer la prueba de la estrella se dibuja con el recorrido del cabezal, como corrijo este problema??, adjunto fotos y video de mi problema, espero alguien me pueda ayudar a solucionarlo.

I have a new plotter mh721 MK2, when testing the star is drawn with the head travel, as I correct this problem??, attached photos and video of my problem, I hope someone can help me fix it.

img error

http://www.plottermania.co/images/mh721-01.jpg

http://www.plottermania.co/images/mh721-02.jpg

video error

por favor necesito ayuda, no se que hacer...

Please I need help, I do not know what to do ...

La verdad parece desperfecto en el hardware... el brazo de soporte de las cuchillas no se levanta, lo cual es extraño, pues su posición normal es arriba, tan pronto el cortador recibe alimentación de corriente, y solo baja durante el corte/trazado de los segmentos del vector a trabajar, y cuando apagas el aparato.  Revisa q al encenderlo el brazo se levante y no haya obstrucciones entre el brazo y el carro. Si no se levanta y se mantiene arriba, algo anda mal (que es lo que parece pues muestras trazos continuos cuando va hacia un corte nuevo, e incluso cuando solo alimentas papel para retirar el arte), aún así podria ser una obstrucción leve un daño menor. En caso de que se levanta normal al iniciar pero al cortar baja y se queda asi durante el corte definitivamente hay daño en el aparato o mínimo hay algun ajuste equivocado. Revisalo al encender, luego retira el porta cuchillas, coloca la perilla de cierre en su sitio y envía un corte solo para ver si hay movimiento vertical. Entre tanto busca info acerca de "Z axis movement trouble" para ver si consigues algo adicional.

The truth seems to malfunction in the hardware ... the support arm of the blades does not rise, which is strange, because its normal position above, as soon as the cutter receives power supply, and only low during the cutting / plotting vector segments to work, and when you turn the device. Q Check to turn the arm is lifted and there are no obstructions between the arm and cart. If you do not get up and stay up, something is wrong (which is what it seems as samples solid lines when going to a new cut, and even when only feed paper to remove art), it still might be a slight blockage damage lower. Where is normal to start up but cut low and remains so during the cut definitely no damage to the unit or at least there is some wrong setting. Check it to turn, then removes the knife holder, lock knob placed on your site and send a cut just to see if there is vertical movement. Meanwhile looking for info about "Z axis movement trouble" to see if you get something extra.

The truth seems to malfunction in the hardware ... the support arm of the blades does not rise, which is strange, because its normal position above, as soon as the cutter receives power supply, and only low during the cutting / plotting vector segments to work, and when you turn the device. Q Check to turn the arm is lifted and there are no obstructions between the arm and cart. If you do not get up and stay up, something is wrong (which is what it seems as samples solid lines when going to a new cut, and even when only feed paper to remove art), it still might be a slight blockage damage lower. Where is normal to start up but cut low and remains so during the cut definitely no damage to the unit or at least there is some wrong setting. Check it to turn, then removes the knife holder, lock knob placed on your site and send a cut just to see if there is vertical movement. Meanwhile looking for info about "Z axis movement trouble" to see if you get something extra.

Жаль, что я отвечал, что так может быть, он пойдет в проблему перевода его, прежде чем отправлять, так остальную часть форума могли заниматься ситуацию

Goose yours looks like Russian. Thinking Spanish is more appropriate.

I was just messing around late last night. It was russian on purpose. I guess it missed the mark.

Yep shot right over me. It happens more than I'll admit

SAP:

"It actually looks like a hardware malfunction... the carriage arm does not lift, which is strange, beacuse it's normal position is up, it lifts a s soon as the cutter gets power, and lowers only during vector cutting/plotting, and when you turn it off. Check that the arm lifts and that there are no obstructions between the arm and the carriage. If it does not lifts and stays up, something is wrong (which migth be the case, because you are showing continuous lines while going to a new cut, even when feeding paper to remove you artwork), even then it could be a just minor problem. In case that the arm lifts on startup, but when cutting stays down during the whole cut, definitively there is device damage or at least there is some wrong adjustments ot settings. Check it on startup, then take out the blade or pen holder, close the locking knob and send a cut to check if there is vertical movement. Meanwhile do a search on "Z axis movement trouble" to see if you get any additional info."

Keep us posted... and give us more details (Connection type, software used, drivers, how long have you had the cutter and how long it has been giving trouble) for all I know it coud be Hardware issue, Software Issue, Diver Issue, Connection Issue... even artwork issue

Good Luck (Buena Suerte...)

If the carriage arm is lifting but the blade still drags you can place a spacer under the blade before tightening the clasp. This will add a little extra clearance. I had to raise my original mh721 blade to avoid dragging. I originally used a penny and then I cut a spacer ring from PVC pipe as a permanent solution.