We all need reminded from time to time to respect each other. we all have different ways of doing things and no one way is right.  There is usually many ways to accomplish the same goal.  With open discussion and respecting each other the brain storming done on here has solved many issues and helped many people accomplish their goals.  with respect shown the communication flows freely - sometimes it helps now sometimes it may help someone later with a similar issue.  when respect isn't shown all communication stops and nothing gets accomplished.

we learn from each other and make us all stronger as a whole if we work together.
I am no different than anyone else and also need this reminder from time to time so thought to post it to remind myself and others.

peace out my friends 

• Like 22

Words of wisdom my friend. If everyone would just treat others the way they want to be treated with respect, civility and kindness it would be a much happier world......now if we can only teach the US Congress this.

• Like 3

Words of wisdom my friend. If everyone would just treat others the way they want to be treated with respect, civility and kindness it would be a much happier world......now if we can only teach the US Congress this.

working together even when it means compromise makes a whole lot more headway than always saying no to the other persons point of view

• Like 4

I was  raised to respect your elders and women in general. 

I have an ABC list method. Everyone starts out on my A list until they prove that they belong in one of the other categories. B listers I can live without and take I take them with a grain of salt.  C list people are probably better off not being in my immediate vicinity. 

• Like 2

Wise words, sadly something that seems to be missing in a lot of people these days, I treat everyone I meet as I would want to be treated/spoken to by others, old values get over looked in this day and age of must have's, it seems to be a greedy I want kinda world now, however there are still good people who will give you the time of day and try and help you out like on this here forum:)

• Like 2

Very well said. I have had so many to help me since joining the forum. Again thanks to ALL !

working together even when it means compromise makes a whole lot more headway than always saying no to the other persons point of view

Yep sorta like a marriage if you are not willing to compromise, adjust and listen to each other chances are you will not be married very long.

• Like 1

I agree. You guys have all  helped me out. I'm a total noob on here and I read everything and thank everyone for taking the time to answer my questions.

A big thank you from DNA Vinyl.

• Like 1

seams like this thread was missing the cherry on top - Born in Tennessee and relocated to DETROIT at age 5 Aretha provides that topping for us

• Like 1