kenman

Converting a .fs file into and .ai or .eps file

Hello, I just joined as well. I am in the US Navy and I work in the corrosion department in my squadron. We design our own logos, but I built one that I am trying to get another company to engrave on a water bottle to sell. They want a vector format (.eps or .ai) and the software we use is .fs. Can anybody convert this file for me? Thanks for the help in advance!

NEW ARNOLD.fs

If you are using Flexi software, (.fs)  why can't you export the file as an .eps. or .ai file?  It shouldn't be a problem. Both of those file formats are available in the drop down box for exporting files. You are claiming that you designed it in Flexi, so export it.  We don't know who the file  belongs to, and posting copyrighted files to this forum is forbidden. 

• Like 2

So, how do I export it? I am not all that familiar with the software. Also, this is not copyrighted, this was created by me and a fellow Sailor. We did a re-design of our squadron logo and I am trying to get a third party vendor to put this on a t-shirt and a waterbottle to sell to my command. We just aren't very tech savvy.

Hello All I noticed this is the place for flexi converting into EPS.  My father-in-law who's a firebird fan guy made it from scratch then gave it to someone who converted to Flexi but that person has stopped responding and now he cant access file.  This is our original artwork with no copyright of any kind.  If some could convert, would be most indebted to them.

Bily_New Firebird Cutouts.fs