kenman

Converting a .fs file into and .ai or .eps file

Hi everybody,

I just joined the forum and I wanted to see if I could please get some help on converting a file. I am a graphic designer and I have a customer that sent me a .fs file to convert over to either Adobe Illustator .eps or .ai vector format. Unfortunantly, I can't get it to open in any of my Adobe programs or anything else on my Mac. Can someone please help me to convert it over? The file is only 33k.

I can email it to you if that is the best way.

Thank you so much in advance!

Ken

Fs is Flexi software  send it to my PM,  I will try and import it into my Flexidesigner and export it as an .eps   I will check back later.  

I can convert it also so if you still need help let me know.

Hi, I found this forum thru google search. I need to convert a .fs file into .eps or .ai file as well. Is anyone able to help? Thanks in advance!

Hi, I found this forum thru google search. I need to convert a .fs file into .eps or .ai file as well. Is anyone able to help? Thanks in advance!

I sent it , I hope you got it...

Same problem as others. I have a customer that supplied an fs file for a vehicle wrap and I need it converted to an eps file or ai file. Anyone able to help by chance?

I realize I'm a little late to this discussion but I have thousands of .fs customer files that I need to open in Illustrator. Surely someone makes a plug in for it.

Any suggestions?

I do have Flexi on the PC that came with the business when I bought it. However, we do all the design in illustrator now and need to be able to access the archives of old designs.

An illustrator plugin would just be really handy.

2 minutes ago, RickMagley said:

I do have Flexi on the PC that came with the business when I bought it. However, we do all the design in illustrator now and need to be able to access the archives of old designs.

An illustrator plugin would just be really handy.

you will need to open in flexi and export each one individually - flexi is very proprietary and doesn't allow other companies to license the use of their file saved in their system.   welcome aboard

• Like 3

I see more people have same problem. My boat dealer send me the logo in FS format but I need EPS or PSD so I can work on it. Can anybody help me to convert this file? Would be awesome. 

Thanks in advance :)

If that is a logo, or any design that you did not create, it would be copyrighted and it cannot be posted here.  Forum rules. 

I tried to import it 2 times,  I don't see anything there.  I have Flexi software.

Could be the Flexi is too new for my software.  I have Flexi 10 

Did not know that. Its the logo of my boat. 

I can delete it and wait if some1 wants to help me with it?

Thanks
J

This forum belongs to UScutter, and they can get in trouble for posting copyrighted designs that belong to other companies. Other owners of designs.  You just signed up, but didn't read the forum rules

Sorry did not know that. Apologies. I was not aware cause its not a logo of a company, Its a sticker for on my boat. Its my nick name with a shark :)