SpeedDemonX72

Store Front

We have had our cutter for about a month now and here is our first larger cut job, the business plans on re-tinting the windows with the doors done in yellow tint.  Prior to this we had only done a handful of decals for custom video game consoles for them.  We work inside the same space hence the last window was for our endeavors.

post-86112-0-23525900-1403723832_thumb.j

post-86112-0-32288300-1403723833_thumb.j

post-86112-0-98842100-1403723833_thumb.j

post-86112-0-99172700-1403723834_thumb.j

post-86112-0-16411900-1403723836_thumb.j

post-86112-0-02875500-1403723837_thumb.j

• Like 1

Very slick & modern.

Nice.

I am also thinking of trying to rent out a space in another existing business, and putting a cutter in there to provide signage work.

How much do you pay, if you don't mind my asking?

Wow, very nice...and clever idea..

How do you go about sharing a space like that??

How do you ask them?? And is your stuff locked up and kept separate? (if not can u trust them not to steal stuff).

My buddy has a Taxidermy spot downtown, really large area and he pays $950 for it, and its got alot of open space and he doesn't use alot of the space...i thought about asking him about sharing..but never could get the nerve.

Love the font, looks very fitting to the business. I think it looks great.

What kind of cutter are you using? The reason I ask is, the cuts for the text look very sloppy/choppy. This is for the text running underneath the headlines. 

That looks really nice..How do u get the solid back like that with the letters cut out??? What is that called on your software?? I use scal pro

• Like 1

Draw a box, put your text in it then when you weed it pull the text out.

• Like 1

Its kinda cheating as for the use of the space as i am also partners with the other business  ;-)    

I am using US Cutter LaserPoint II bought to get my feet wet and try this out wihtout having much into it.  It came with Sure Cuts A Lot Pro which has been my only hands on software I have used for cutting. 

What are you referring to Dirttrackin as far as sloppy/choppy?  in person the letters are smooth, maybe its the photo?

thanks for the feedback everyone, good and bad will help me grow and hopefully learn from others before having to make all the mistakes firsthand

Its kinda cheating as for the use of the space as i am also partners with the other business  ;-)    

I am using US Cutter LaserPoint II bought to get my feet wet and try this out wihtout having much into it.  It came with Sure Cuts A Lot Pro which has been my only hands on software I have used for cutting. 

What are you referring to Dirttrackin as far as sloppy/choppy?  in person the letters are smooth, maybe its the photo?

thanks for the feedback everyone, good and bad will help me grow and hopefully learn from others before having to make all the mistakes firsthand

He means the letters under them looks like they are not a complete shape. I see it on them also but the sign looks nice very nice. I got that when I was using scalp and laserpoint 1. It look good to me until I got my graphtec then things pointed out I saw the difference.

looks great. I like the yellow. I would have used bullets instead of commas but that's a personal preference.

Good Idea Gwestcorp, may look into changing it.

That sux!  My thought when purchasing the first machine was to not have to buy twice, though the price of the laserpoint made me go against my better judgement.  Looks like will have to suck it up and go for the Graphtec if its that much difference that you can see the difference even on these photos.

Thanks for the feedback, will take all I can with just starting out to try to get better.