Marie925

Hello - I feel like I need a more original title....

Hello Everyone! 

My name is Marie, and I am located in South Carolina. I just got my Silhouette Cameo a big brother (a Roland GX-24). I have not been doing anything professional before this, but I am thinking of giving it a go. I had planned to focus on Wall Art, but things might be leading me in a different direction. I have a family friend that is looking for some signs for an event, so we will see how that goes.

I look forward to being involved in the discussions here. From what I have read so far, I can tell there are alot of experienced and talented people here!

Marie 

• Like 1

Welcome from South Carolina :) Pretty soon we'll have as many cutters per capita as Florida. You should have it made stepping up to a Roland and bypassing all the lower machines.

Welcome from the cutter state (Florida),  Well as Jaybird says anyway) ;D

• Like 1

Welcome.

Try doing a few banners, those are easy and very useful as advertising for an event.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mr300s" data-cid="362312" data-time="1403615385"><p>

Welcome from the cutter state (Florida), Well as Jaybird says anyway) ;D</p></blockquote

Soon to be dethroned LOL

Hello and Welcome from another Floridian.

Welcome from Wisconsin, I use a Cameo Silhouette and a MH series cutter. They both do what I want them too. my MH is the mid sized one. I mainly use the Silhouette though because it does shirts, decent size car decals,and signs Plus it cuts really fine detail like the better cutters. For banners I use the US cutter. If your doing wall decals the Silhouette should do fine for up to 12" or so anything bigger you may need to look at purchasing a bigger cutter. However to start out and see if you even like doing this the Cameo should be fine for it.

Welcome aboard, from middle Georgia.

Cal

Good luck with your new equipment. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT!! Go for it! 

• Like 1