Sign in to follow this  
CSDesigns

need help pricing

i made this shirt  just wondering how much to charge...its red and white siser heat transfer   ....customer is providing shirts

post-9178-0-96881700-1403575291_thumb.jp

post-9178-0-41388700-1403575342_thumb.jp

I did 3 for a guy the other day and got $8 pr shirt. It was just 1 color and he furnished the shirts.

I told a guy i would screen print shirts for him one time .. i told him $5 a shirt if he brought me shirts..

Yep he liked the idea and came to me with 15 shirts from the Good Will ! all difrrent sizes and color's and brands  and it was going to be screen printied!!

yep i gave him back and bought 25 new shirts from sanmar and did it for almost the same price ..

NEVER AGAIN tell someone to bring me there own shirts Leason Learned!

I told a guy i would screen print shirts for him one time .. i told him $5 a shirt if he brought me shirts..

Yep he liked the idea and came to me with 15 shirts from the Good Will ! all difrrent sizes and color's and brands  and it was going to be screen printied!!

yep i gave him back and bought 25 new shirts from sanmar and did it for almost the same price ..

NEVER AGAIN tell someone to bring me there own shirts Leason Learned!

I do customer shirts all the time but I will not work with a used shirt. Too many unknown variables.

• Like 1

I charge more if I use their shirts, because I have no idea if it's been washed, if it has, forget it, the chemicals in fabric softners don't allow ink or vinyl to sticker properly, I get them to buy from me, as suppliers cost is less than anywhere else.  I do their new coats, or I'll embroider on used jackets or coats, but you shouldn't silk screen or vinyl on washed material, my experience.

I charge $10 for a logo or design on front or back... I charge $5 for pocket logo....2nd color doubles the price unless I can cut it using less vinyl than the whole logo... if it cuts about the same size it is double... otherwise I price it according to how much of the 2nd color I use... all of this is not including the shirt.