mxracer394

Help with fitting for a tshirt

Can anyone help me add more to this design to help fill the area on a tshirt. As of now I can only get the top area filled. I would like to use majority of the area on the front of the shirt. Get all I can for my money lol. I can't think if anything else to add to it. I'm willing to pay someone for the services.

post-25453-0-39436400-1403522336_thumb.j

you shouldn't just add stuff just for the sake of adding it. You're foregoing design rules just to "get your moneys worth"

IMO, the design needs work. You need to adjust the kerning in the top line of text. And that last letter looks more like a "P" instead of a "D"

Also, your boarder & shadow are inconsistent between your top line and bottom line. They don't have the same thicknesses.

Constructive, not bashing.

I appreciate the response. I hate the fact the d looks like a p but haven't been able to fix it. I work 12 hour shift work and have limited time to work with images like this. That's why it's not perfect. Most of my time I get to use my cutter is spend doing things for other peoples race cars. Since I'm going to be having shirts made I was hoping to find someone to fix my flaws. Not looking for something for nothing willing to pay for the time

Ok... I grabbed the font, I'll see what I can do with it this afternoon when I get back in.

• Like 2

I like that design, reminds me of a tire. Not a fan of that font though, not easy very easy to read.

Yeah reverse text is what I meant. I like that better. Just wish I could think of someway to fill more space and not look to plain

Simple often looks best. Maybe put that small on front where a shirt pocket would be, then large on the back, maybe add a web address along the bottom.