Sign in to follow this  
kal259

Changing tile size on Graphtec CE6000

I'm having trouble remembering how to change the panel size on my Graphtec. I know it has to be done at the plotter itself. I went to cut a job before i left earlier and the panel size changed to 6in., had a power outage all day yesterday and a few things have been off since.

I know I can download the pdf manual from Graphtec, but reading it from my phone is a little hard.

Thanks in advance.

Panel size should be on your cutting software.....It should show it there.     What cutting software are you using?   I use Flexistarter..  It also shows it in Cuttingmaster

I use Flexi 10, tried changing it on the software side but the cutter still cuts in 6in tiles. I changed it in the past to 60in, just have no idea how. When i get back later today i will look in the Graphtec manual on how to change it on the cutter side. After th e power outage I lost all the settings in my CPCTL and on the cutter. Hope I didn't fry the plotter or cause a problem on my pc, as they were both on and I have a feeling my APC (battery back-up/ surge protector) is fried.

My cutter says Manual or Program in settings.  I use Program,  but I have a FC cutter   If I hear a storm, or thinking it will storm.  I unplug my cutter from all electricity.

I make all of my adjustments from Flexistarter and Graphtec Cutting Controller  All I do is turn on my cutter  , prefeed,, hit origin...

If you keep having problems,  try a factory reset .  Hold down the UP arrow, while turning on the power on the cutter.

My son figured it out. Plotter was still set to 60in., Somehow the Auto Panel button was active on the panel screen. Thanks for the help. I think I'm going to start unplugging everything when I'm not using it,  with my surge protector fried now. My son is sending everything now hope it works, I have to deliver first thing in the morning and it's for my best customer, can't afford to lose them as they pay well and upon delivery.

I also set everything up in the Cutting Controller, and Flexi. Panel size would not change only on the cutter, not sure why. If I recall I had to go to menu, media and somewhere in the media section it can be changed

It's cutting great, Now if I could just get my son to weed it, tape it, and apply it to the substrate I would have it made.

• Like 1