Sign in to follow this  
SmithAlinn

Just Started uscutter, love italina leather shoes and making friends

Hi All:),

I have just shifted form Los Angeles to San Francisco, I am in big trouble, I want to gift Italian leather shoes to my cousin on her birthday, I want to purchase shoe by checking it manually can anybody over here suggest any website or address of Italian shoes shop in San Francisco which deals in affordable but high quality Italian leather fashionable shoes.:think:

Please reply fast her birthday is on 10-07-2014

post-86944-0-64278200-1403333897_thumb.p

Hi Alinn, welcome from Idaho. Don't know my way around SF so can't help you much with directions. So do you own a vinyl cutter?

Hi All:),

I have just shifted form Los Angeles to San Francisco, I am in big trouble, I want to gift Italian leather shoes to my cousin on her birthday, I want to purchase shoe by checking it manually can anybody over here suggest any website or address of Italian shoes shop in San Francisco which deals in affordable but high quality Italian leather fashionable shoes.:think:

Please reply fast her birthday is on 10-07-2014

attachicon.gifItalian Shoes.png

then why is your ip address till in walnut by LA not SF?

my ip locates me more than 100 miles from where I am. IP location is by no means a way to track someone.  

most of the time when i check on these they are actually in other countries so I was surprised at this one

Worry about her shoes is NOT why I come to this site daily...I vote rather than shoes, we should give her the boot.  LOLOLOL

• Like 1