Sign in to follow this  
retired plumber

I can't cut two colors

I just got a nother computer and hooked it to my old one with a flip switch which will let you run two computers with one mouse and monitor. I also bownloaded signblazer into the new computer also.

My problem is when I go to the cut screen to select colors to cut it will only let me select one. Most of my stuff has two.

When I first used the new computer every thing was fine (about a week) untill yesterday so I then tried my old computer which I have used for over three years with the cutter, a laserpoint, without any problems. Both computers have a serial port and I am using that. The cutter doesn't run through the flip switch so each computer has it's own cord to the cutter which I change depending upon which computer I am using.

Anyway, even after unhooking everything so the computers are totally seperate, now neither one will let me cut more than one color.

help

Thanks joker. I have been using this program for over 3 years and know how to make it do what I want it to. This was the first time it wouldn't. Anyway, for what ever reason, it is working fine again. Who knows, I sure don't but it seems to be fine now.

Glad all is working. i have been using Signblazer for almost 2 years and still learning the darn thing... 

• Like 2