Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Are you right-handed or left-handed or mixed-handed?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you right-handed or left-handed or mixed-handed?

• Right-handed
    • Left-handed
    • Mixed-handed

I considered myself a left-handed person, but I think I fit more in the mixed-handed group.

I do most of the things with my left hand, but I do other things with the right one, such as bat, catch and punch I eat and write with my left hand, but manage the mouse with either.

How about you?

I have notice that many left-handed people are very creative. Not that right-handed are not, but I have notice that many left handed are art oriented (remember it is more noticeable as they are less than right handed people).

Joe

Well I don't know about this.......LOL.  I'm right handed and I may not always be as talented with computer design, but I can draw ALOT better though!!  B)

Jenny

I used to be strictly right handed,but when I had my stroke, lost the right hand for awhile,had to learn how to use the left. Now,either will do. And just for the fun of it, I can pick up a penny from a tile floor with my toes.

And just for the fun of it, I can pick up a penny from a tile floor with my toes.

I just had a mental picture  ;DB)

Right handed here, can't draw that well anymore but get me on the pc and watch the creativity flow  B)

And just for the fun of it, I can pick up a penny from a tile floor with my toes.

I just had a mental picture  ;DB)

make fun,laugh...but if I am not wearing socks and I drop something small I can have my shoe off and pick it up faster than I can bend down to get it...which is hard on my poor back anyway. We each have our own particular talents. ;D

hmm.... maybe we should get you guys on America's Got Talent... LOL Bannerjohn and his toes of steel versus the Karaoke Asassinator singing N'sync

make fun,laugh...but if I am not wearing socks and I drop something small I can have my shoe off and pick it up faster than I can bend down to get it...which is hard on my poor back anyway. We each have our own particular talents. B)

Just for the records, I wasnt making fun of you..  ;D

hmm.... maybe we should get you guys on America's Got Talent... LOL Bannerjohn and his toes of steel versus the Karaoke Asassinator singing N'sync

That would not be fair for the other contestants, we would win in the first round.

make fun,laugh...but if I am not wearing socks and I drop something small I can have my shoe off and pick it up faster than I can bend down to get it...which is hard on my poor back anyway. We each have our own particular talents. B)

Just for the records, I wasnt making fun of you..  ;D

That would not be fair for the other contestants, we would win in the first round.

I know,Joe...you don't have a spiteful bone in you.

And yes we would win,hands down. I also play the spoons...but not with my toes.

Mixed... I do almost everything right handed until it comes to sports, and then it's all lefty.

wow! mixed and lefty's are neck and neck! i am predominantly right handed. i cna't draw worth a damn, but i am still pretty creative.

bb

We only got 16 votes and have over 2000 members!!!  ;D

Guest Terry

BOTH HANDS BABY

I gotta tell ya... I'm a little excited. ;D LMAO

BOTH HANDS BABY

I gotta tell ya... I'm a little excited. ;D LMAO

Terry you are so funny!  ;D