Sign in to follow this  
GRAFIKSolutions

Any way to SLOW DOWN the head speed?

In between cuts, going from one shape to another, the machine seems to speed up and go from one cut to the next WAYYYY TOOO FAST! Is there any way to slow this whole process down when going from one segment of the design to the next...? Thanks in advance!

You can lower the entire speed of movement in general with the buttons on the keypad.

Also, there's software control within SignBlazerElements cutter setup ---   x Axis override might be one option.

Not sure why, but "speed" in my SBE cutter setup is grayed out.

You can lower the entire speed of movement in general with the buttons on the keypad.

Also, there's software control within SignBlazerElements cutter setup ---   x Axis override might be one option.

Not sure why, but "speed" in my SBE cutter setup is grayed out.

On my GCC, when I slow the speed down it slows EVERYTHING down. With this machine I put it on its lowest speed, and it cuts slow, but in between segments it rockets!

I believe you're wanting to change the up speed on your cutter. 

It's been awhile since I've used my MH but I know there's a button you push and it changes it from cut speed to up speed. 

• Like 1

I believe you're wanting to change the up speed on your cutter. 

It's been awhile since I've used my MH but I know there's a button you push and it changes it from cut speed to up speed. 

Found it! Thank you. I was at a loss of words as to what it was precisely called, but got it figured out! Thank you!

• Like 1