iamandy

Where do you get your garments?

Must be I got them on a bad day

Take a peek at Sanmar they offer a lot of different things  besides clothes

I don't know what happened with you... but I always use Jiffy, NEVER a problem. A+ from me all the way

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="HDN" data-cid="386016" data-time="1424345122"><p>

Must be I got them on a bad day<br />

Take a peek at Sanmar they offer a lot of different things besides clothes</p></blockquote> Yep just got talked into carrying shon laces at the store after an ad for them rolled across the screen a while back.

Do all of the good suppliers require a tax ID #??  Where would a newbie go to start out with just getting a few shirts here and there to try out and experiment with??  Kris
as mentioned above jiffyshrt, doesn't require a tax number

Hi! I'm a newbie, just got my vinyl cutter and heat press yesterday. Haven't even gotten it set up yet. lol

I am new to all this but i'm a graphic designer and work for a printing company and have to handle tshirt orders. We (and me personally) use www.tsfsportswear.com. They don't require a tax id but their prices are better than Jiffy shirts. You do have to sign up for an account and they approve it but I don't have a tax id yet and they approved mine. I order from them on a regular basis.

Also, there is www.alphabroder.com. No tax id either, prices aren't quite as good as TSF but better than Jiffy.

Both of these usually deliver next day depending on which warehouse they ship from.

Well you must be special, I registered with TSFsportswear but it makes you get approved...

Just received this email.

Good day

We truly appreciate your interest in opening an account with TSF.

In order to open an account, our policy states that your business MUST BE INDUSTRY RELATED & MUST BE YOUR PRIMARY SOURCE OF REVENUE.

Once we are able to determine that your company does qualify for an account with TSF we will require either a business license or state resale certificate for your state depending on what state you operate out of

Please see below for the TYPES of approved of businesses

•                     Screen Printer

•                     Uniform company

•                     Embroidery Company

•                     ASI member – Advertising Specialty Trade Group

•                     SAGE member - Advertising Specialty Trade Group

•                     PPAI member - Advertising Specialty Trade Group

•                     Apparel Retailer*

•                     Apparel Wholesaler

•                     Import/Export

*PRIMARY REVENUE SOURCE

If your business is located in either of the 4 states listed below we will need a resale certificate

If your business is located OUT OF the states listed below we will need a business license or resale certificate

The only states we need resale certificates for are the following

•                     FLORIDA

•                     ALABAMA

•                     KENTUCKY

•                     TEXAS**

** Texas must be a certificate; PERMITS are not acceptable all documents MUST be signed

If you do not meet the requirements we would be more than happy to provide you with a referral to embroidery & screen printing company where you can purchase & embellish if needed at your leisure, just send an email back saying you would like the referral.

Thank you, Jodi

Jodi Berrios | Customer Service

Guess I'll continue buying from Jiffy, no complaints with them, always get my shirts next day. No way I'm quitting my day job to do this full time either.

Well you must be special, I registered with TSFsportswear but it makes you get approved...

Guess I'll continue buying from Jiffy, no complaints with them, always get my shirts next day. No way I'm quitting my day job to do this full time either.

LOL, definitely not special, but I've had my account for years so they must have changed their policy. Sorry about that.

www.t-shirtwholesaler.com  < Does not require a tax ID number

I'm not a huge fan of the T-shirts I have ordered through them. Every shirt I have ordered seems to shrink more than I like. I'm about 6'2 and hate when the shirt shrinks into a belly shirt. Not too appealing and a waste of money.

I recently ordered a Tall shirt from American Apparel for $7.15 wholesale price... <<This thing is long. But unwashed.

I sure hope everyone is buying made in America items. I'm trying to switch over as well.

try our hammer T-shirt line.

just use the screen printer and your state and you should be good. you dont have to make this your only income.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="djque" data-cid="386605" data-time="1424753945"><p>

just use the screen printer and your state and you should be good. you dont have to make this your only income.</p></blockquote>

I'm not sure what your first statement means.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="djque" data-cid="386605" data-time="1424753945"><p>

just use the screen printer and your state and you should be good. you dont have to make this your only income.</p></blockquote>

I'm not sure what your first statement means.

I use Jiffy as well, have an account with AlphaBroder ,but all my orders are 20 or less shirts at a time and the shipping is way more ,Now I will say if you are buying at the order point of $150 or more at a time then Yes Sanmar and Broder etc. will be the better deal with the case pricing and free shipping, just dont order enough here to justify for now.

If you spend X amount a year with sanmar case pricing applies to all orders be it 1 or 1000 shirts. Can't remember what that yearly amount is though but apparently I have continued to meet it.

• Like 1

Hi!
I want to start my own business on the Internet and I am looking for sites/suppliers of clothing, preferably T-shirts as well. maybe someone made an order on this platform

Hi!
I want to start my own business on the Internet and I am looking for sites/suppliers of clothing, preferably T-shirts as well.

Where are you located?

Hobby Lobby is a good local source, they carry Gildan.

If you're looking for quantity, you can check out SanMar.

Elina, you have S&S and Broder right in the Chicago area, 2 of the biggest, Broder  is in Bolingbrook,  S&S is in Lockport now, I believe.