iamandy

Where do you get your garments?

I have a friend who has it in her mind to start a small custom clothing line for a local organization. I'm curious where you all get your products from? She's catering to mostly females so we would need female tanks and tees. Any direction would be great. 

how about 5 XL - TANKS. Do they not make them ? 

how about 5 XL - TANKS. Do they not make them ? 

5XL (and even larger) are readily available but in limited colors.

Just signed up with seller licence, what is a nice sturdy shirt to get?

6oz cotton is thick and tough. 90% of my people want something like that. I don't have a real brand preference except I don't like Anvil 100% cotton. Too rough after washing. You will have to try a few brands out and see for yourself. I shop the sales when possible. I just put in an order today and double checked the price comparison to Jiffy. Sanmar=$160 Jiffy=$217. With Sanmar (and most wholesalers) if you can get over the $200 mark you get free shipping too, although seems like they won't count closeout sale items toward your free shipping. This order had about $21 in shipping which was included int the $160 number. Well worth the effort to sign up if you have a legit resellers permit. 

• Like 1

love the port from sanmar (their own brand) - switching all my personal shirts to those as they wear out

• Like 3

We carry Port for tees and District for vnecks. The Precious Cargo they stock for infant and toddler have gotten good reviews from my customers also.

• Like 1

Tried Jiffy.. Would not recommend 

Just got my first shirt order from Sanmar. Great company with customer service that is awesome 

I have used this place a handful of times www.t-shirtwholesaler.com

Do you guys not recommend them?

I can't remember having ever used them but just a FYI if you have a business license I have never seen a true wholesaler with the word wholesaler in their name.

• Like 1

I have another that sometimes beats sanmar for prices on certain things, Thinc Actionwear. Yes it's spelled funny.

www.t-shirtwholesaler.com  < Does not require a tax ID number

I'm not a huge fan of the T-shirts I have ordered through them. Every shirt I have ordered seems to shrink more than I like. I'm about 6'2 and hate when the shirt shrinks into a belly shirt. Not too appealing and a waste of money.

I recently ordered a Tall shirt from American Apparel for $7.15 wholesale price... <<This thing is long. But unwashed.

I sure hope everyone is buying made in America items. I'm trying to switch over as well.

Do all of the good suppliers require a tax ID #??  Where would a newbie go to start out with just getting a few shirts here and there to try out and experiment with??  Kris

Do all of the good suppliers require a tax ID #??  Where would a newbie go to start out with just getting a few shirts here and there to try out and experiment with??  Kris
. Jiffy shirts
  • Like 1

Try jiffyshirts.com I used them until I hooked up with sanmar and they dont require a tax #

• Like 2

Hi! I'm a newbie, just got my vinyl cutter and heat press yesterday. Haven't even gotten it set up yet. lol

I am new to all this but i'm a graphic designer and work for a printing company and have to handle tshirt orders. We (and me personally) use www.tsfsportswear.com. They don't require a tax id but their prices are better than Jiffy shirts. You do have to sign up for an account and they approve it but I don't have a tax id yet and they approved mine. I order from them on a regular basis.

Also, there is www.alphabroder.com. No tax id either, prices aren't quite as good as TSF but better than Jiffy.

Both of these usually deliver next day depending on which warehouse they ship from.

Tried Jiffy.. Would not recommend 

Just got my first shirt order from Sanmar. Great company with customer service that is awesome 

I don't know what happened with you... but I always use Jiffy, NEVER a problem. A+ from me all the way

• Like 1