Sign in to follow this  
Wildgoose

My 9 & 11 year olds training

A couple of my kids have been wanting to learn to us Illustrator since they see me "playing" with it so much. They found a pic online and did most of the work vectorizing this by hand the hard way. If they are going to learn it I want them to learn it right. They are going to be handy to have around once I get them dialed in. 

post-20133-0-77565400-1402286616_thumb.p

• Like 9

That's some good work for just beginning.  You might have them on the payroll in six months!

Cal

blown away by a kid again . .  .I must be getting old

Well technically there are two so....

I had to help out with some of the technical stuff and there are all kinds of gradients that we never got around to doing. Bottom line is it was a lot of fun seeing new recruits get the bug!

blown away by a kid again . .  .I must be getting old[/quote

] I am way past getting old turned 65 on the 2nd and the grand kids could not figure out why I wasnt excited about my birthday.

• Like 1

blown away by a kid again . .  .I must be getting old[/quote

] I am way past getting old turned 65 on the 2nd and the grand kids could not figure out why I wasnt excited about my birthday.

I'll be 60 in November. I think I'll just sleep all day

• Like 1

I'll be 60 in November. I think I'll just sleep all day

I had to work all day on my b-day around 11 hours and then came in to find my kids, grandkids and great grand babies waiting for me for a cook out and cake etc. between the handy man service the sign and sign installs I have been going 7 days a week again....and that gets old when you are old Lol