Sign in to follow this  
dsfxgraphics

Help Vectorizing

How can you call yourself a graphics co and can`t do something so simple?

mark-s

• Like 8

How can you call yourself a graphics co and can`t do something so simple?

mark-s

WOW guess you were just plopped out with talent straight from vagina. Maybe new and starting out. ? Ever give that a thought ? 

Hate to see what you yell at the homeless and the young and pregnant. 

WOW guess you were just plopped out with talent straight from vagina. Maybe new and starting out. ? Ever give that a thought ? 

dude, marks mom gave birth and the first thing they heard when he looked at a chart was "Times Roman Bold".
  • Like 13

But truth be known, most of his post aren't just saying thanks to graphics he has collected. He contributes a lot to the forum. Besides we all have our grumpy days. Hang around I am due any day now.

LOL

• Like 1

No offense to the OP but he has graphics as part of his business name, owns a $6000+ wide format printer, a laminator, Flexi, Adobe, etc, etc, and is having a hard time dealing with a B&W trace image? I can see where mark was coming from. Something just doesn't add up all the way. I might have said it a little more mellow or ignored it but that's just me. Mark has helped out more people than I can begin to count since I have been on here so it's not like he has any problem throwing a dog a bone. 

• Like 5

New and starting out?  Like it has been stated, Graphics is part of his business name and I, like many others here,  look to see how long they have been forum members....   has been a member since   Member Since 01 Jun 2012

And Mark-s  has helped this person before, several times...

• Like 6

Im with Mark on this one as well. 

Maybe this isnt the easiest design to do, but its far from the most complicated. 

With a little google searching you can probably find everything and then just piece it all together. 

Unless you're going to pay whoever draws this for you since your making money on it or you're gonna learn how to fish for yourself. 

• Like 5

The biggest task for producing a decent vector file from this drawing is the prep work that is needed on original.

Everything from the incongruous line weight to the scratchy details... ~those~  are the time consumers on this project.

• Like 5

The biggest task for producing a decent vector file from this drawing is the prep work that is needed on original.

Everything from the incongruous line weight to the scratchy details... ~those~  are the time consumers on this project.

someone with skills helps too - reason I hire out the tough or when I am in a hurry - glad your around skarekrow

wow. First off, my feelings weren't hurt my mark's comment at all. He was 100% in line with what he said. He has quickly named off fonts before and helped in the past.  I did get a clean version to work from tracing in adobe. But have seen alot of more talented people's work on here and was just looking for a little help. - thanks dance0001 for your trace. Ya it took 3 months to come back , i had a lot of personal shit go on.  This site is full of very helpful people. And full of a wide range of people's experience and talent levels. No need to rip on mark. or quite frankly myself.  

• Like 1