Sign in to follow this  
patrickjohnson

How to resolve a problem with exporting in CorelDraw?

When I'm working in CorelDraw and my paper size is A4 (it's shows in the left upper corner) I keep the size of my poster into the limits of my borders/paper. Meanwhile, I have nothing changed in the settings and I go to export my .cdr file :

When im going to print the above RGB file(poster) it is printed all but leaves a big gap at the right of the page of my paper and at the left side of my paper has no border at all .I do not understand what I am doing wrong. How can I correct the issue?

Myself when I'm going to save as .cdr file I don't export it I choose save as. The only time I use export is to export as an .eps,.ai,.jpg etc. Just looked at mine and I don't even see the option to export to a .cdr file extension.

Are you sure your not talking about importing the file?

After reading this again try to go to print preview before you print and see if it looks like that before you print your problem may be you'll have to change some settings on your printer I have an hp printer that doesn't print edge to edge it always prints a full sheet like 8x10 and I have to change the paper size to a custom size or check the settings to make sure to check the no border box.

Are you sure it's a software issue and not a printer issue. My Ricoh prints closer to 1 side than the other and if I print fit to page I have a large gap on 1 side and print past the paper on the other.

Why is this thread in the Illustrator forum? Is this a subconscious lean toward Illy?   

Why is this thread in the Illustrator forum? Is this a subconscious lean toward Illy?   

Because no matter what program we use it's still Illustrator's fault :)

• Like 1