Sign in to follow this  
cinnamon457

Printing Blues...

I am trying to sublimate dogs tags using a corel draw x7 template from coastal business....I powercliped the pics into the template...everything is lined up perfectly,.....even print preview came out perfect...however, when i send the image to the printer, my pictures appear to have shifted in the template...must be a printing setting i guess...any help would be greatly appreciated....

post-86118-0-06703400-1402094501_thumb.j

post-86118-0-44379800-1402094502_thumb.j

Are you using the MDF jig they sell? it makes it easier also using the full bleed is better than trying to get it to work with the safe area.

i tried the full bleed...same problem...i dont understand y when i crop the picture it doesnt print what i have left from the crop

no...what do i convert...the entire file..including templates with powerclip photos??....or do i convert template b4 powerclipping photos??

Select your power clipped images and either turn off outline or make it white. Then convert each to a bitmap. It will crop the image. Be sure you save it as a new file though. I use it sometimes for print and cut because it makes the file size much smaller. Be sure to adjust the dpi and color settings if needed.