minivipr

Heavy duty yard signs - where to find

So I am looking through my old Fellers catalog (cause it was the first one I could find after the move) and they had a listing for heavy duty powder coated yard signs for like $13 each. When I search the new catalog online I do not see them anymore. 

I was approached by a tree company to do some yard signs and he had some old signs that he showed me that he would like the new ones to look like. It looks like the same thing as was in the Fellers catalog but instead of wrapping a banner over both sides they put in a sheet of powder coated aluminum. He wants the same kind of sign cause they can receive some abuse by falling debris, weather, handling, and other crazy things that he was telling me.

Any ideas where to pick some of these up? Or other ideas. It seems like the condition of "heavy duty" anymore is by how much plastic there is.

Thanks

www.mumpowersignsupply.com  is my local supplier and they ship anywhere. I get 18x24 with rounded corners  and pre-drilled holes for $7 each. Same price for just plain 18x24... $4.90 each for 25 or more.

• Like 2

Thanks John just requested a catalog from them.

Just finished ordering a large order of reflective sign blanks prior to setting your post. Ok keep them in mind for my next order.

• Like 1

you can see the onlne catalog if you have the user name and password.

User name:  supply

Password: index

Thanks John just requested a catalog from them.

Just finished ordering a large order of reflective sign blanks prior to setting your post. Ok keep them in mind for my next order.

Good people to deal with they deliver in our area for a reasonable cost.

Bannerjohn..im looking at their catalog online and dont see the signs youre talking about. What section are they in?

Im not really impressed with their crappy website either..seems like a middle school kid made it.

try 'aluminum sheets' As for their website..they sell sign supplies. Not website design

thanks...

and just because they sell signs doesn't mean they cant have a nicer website.

hell US CUTTER  sells signs and vinyls (and not website design) and their site is professional.

You want a flashy webiste, try fellers. I'm sure he will appreciate it

• Like 3

Mumpower is just good honest reseller - nothing flashy and if you want more info just a call away - like john said if you want a pretty site fellers puts way more money into marketing than giving you the best price for great products.  if you have a good following from years of great service some don't see a need to put all that money into marketing.  kinda like I sell more on word of mouth than advertising . . . 

• Like 4

I find it straight foward and easy to use and if there is something you need and dont see you can even talk to the owner Ike Mumpower. It also helps if you know the name of the item you are refering to I would wager a guess that you are talking about real estate type yard signs with a welded frame and space for an insert. You can look at signs plus banners or best blanks most likely have them.

Nothing against Mumpower but, Lowe's has these for under $16 if you're in a bind.

post-43059-0-80549700-1402269091_thumb.j

Nothing against Mumpower but, Lowe's has these for under $16 if you're in a bind.

attachicon.gifRealEstateSign.jpg

I get those with the space for the bottom 6" rider from Grimco.com  They also carry them in 2'x3'