Sign in to follow this  
eddieb378

Feeling happy

I just got my Titan 2,heat press,application kit,Coral 7,sisser easy weed vinyl and oracal 651 ordered.Now I need to get a decent printer for transfers and a new laptop and I will be back in business.

• Like 1

all sounds great - except laptops suck. . . but that is personal opinion here

all sounds great - except laptops suck. . . but that is personal opinion here

Hey!  I've got a laptop setup as my dedicated cutting PC... Of course it's hooked to a 24" monitor and a wireless keyboard and mouse, so it doesn't really feel/act like a laptop...

• Like 1

skeeter likes hers too and I don't hold that against her.  I just think a laptop with the same specs as a desktop will run 1/2 as fast.  slower throughput and poor cooling.  but again it is a personal opinions.  I am hoping to build a new desktop later this year - got the case, ps, cooling but waiting on the expensive parts for later!  the home drive and business drives will go right in new one so no downtime after installing OS and programs on main drive.

I like the laptop my self and just like owjones I hook a 22inch monitor to it but being able to be portable is a must

tablet took over portable  - only use laptop now to download vacation photos off of cards . . . 

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mabscotthandyman" data-cid="360788" data-time="1402107089"><p>

My desk top for cutting with a 42 inch monitor. Tablet for enternet and every thing else.</p></blockquote> Node editing should be a breeze on a 42 inch