Sign in to follow this  
xeto

Race Car

Anyone ever done a race car. I will flip some pics in a min. This is just for pricing not substrate.R@R. pics are to big.

lol - one of our biggest post was someone that did a racecar and got a $15K lawsuit for infringement for their efforts 

lol wtf. Wow dont infrenge on the number 14 and the owners name, dumbass. anyhow i was just thinking about pricing some big number and name removel.

lol wtf. Wow dont infrenge on the number 14 and the owners name, dumbass. anyhow i was just thinking about pricing some big number and name removel.

actually it was dewalt that burned that person

I do a lot of dirt cars. For a pricing example I do a 2 color number set 2x door 1x roof, 3x small 5"x5" for visor and tail. 2x 1 color sponsors 1x 1 color name and thank you for $175. That's using basic colors premium colors like engine turn and florescent are more and charge $100 for install. I stay away from removal just because it never comes off clean and would rather have the customer make that mistake.

I know I may get chastised on here for doing work too cheap but I do this on the side and for friends mainly. And still encourage people to use their local shop for jobs that I'm not comfortable with