Sign in to follow this  
demonic61

what does a graphtec cutting pro fc5100-100 used worth.

hello,

just have a question looking by buy a graphtec cutting pro fc5100-100 there asking 1800.00 is that a fair price for one.i have looked online have found really nothing on price can anybody help.

thx

Doesn't sound too bad, I would try to get it for a little less though. Maybe $1400-1500. I believe those are around 10-12 years old.  Of course, make sure it is in good working order.

thx yes its pretty good shape has  stand and baskets and software i dont know much about graphtec i use roland here at home but we starting a sign shop and need a plotter to set work on monday not useing my roland haha i cant seem to find anything out there on the price on them

Buying I would look for one under 1000. . . 3 models ago, will cut great but that really affects the price

for an idea - someone has had one listed on ebay for $599 for at least 5 weeks with no bites.   the 7000 still brings decent money but with the 8000 and 8600 hitting the market quite a bit recently the 5100 seems to be harder to sell - maybe better to sell in your shop where people can see it work.  downside there is you then have another graphtec in your market competing with you

• Like 1